JUL 12, 2011
Black Eagle Fund, the Shadow CIA and the relationship to Sept. 11th
The Yamato Dynasty: The secret history of Japan's imperial family by Sterling and Peggy Seagrave (Corgi, 2000)
Beginning in 1969 James Giffen started traveling to Moscow as an aide to a Connecticut metals trader. Giffen worked his way up to become a major player in a US-Soviet business association with top-level political ties in both Washington and Moscow. The goal was to prevent the Russians and PRC/China from gaining control of what was estimated to be the world's largest untapped oil reserves - Kazak oil in the Caspian South of Russia, in Kazakhstan, Giffen became an oil adviser to Kazakhstan's president in 1992. As a result of his business dealings, he wascharged in 2003 of giving $78 million from oil companies to senior officials in Kazakh government (aka bribery). In 2003, he was charged by the US attorney's office with violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1974 and with money laundering. When arrested he was carrying a Kazakhstani diplomatic passport, though dual citizenship is not allowed by the laws of Kazakhstan. Giffen was charged with creating Swiss bank accounts and transferring $20 million, paying tuition at exclusive boarding schools for family members of Kazakh officials, and buying millions of dollars in jewelry. J. Bryan Williams III, a former Mobil executive, was also charged with tax evasion relating to kickbacks from Mobil's business in Kazakhstan. In the 1970s, after American firms admitted to spending hundreds of millions of dollars bribing foreign officials, so Congress passed the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act to prevent US corporations from supporting corrupt dictatorships. Giffen's lawyers had argued in his defense that whatever crimes he had allegedly committed occurred while he was a highly valued foreign asset of American intelligence. Giffen had requested access to classified information at his trial to back up his claims, but the government opposed the revelation of classified information. His five trials of these charges lasted over seven years. The case seemed open and shut, since the prosecutors presented a detailed paper trail -- provided by a Swiss magistrate -- of Giffen slicing payments into tiny discrete pieces for transfer into secret Swiss bank accounts, rather than shifting them as a whole, a classic method of money laundering. Eventually, prosecutors dropped all foreign bribery, money laundering, and fraud charges against Giffen in exchange for a guilty plea on a misdemeanor tax charge, U.S. District Judge William Pauley ordered no prison time and no fines in sentencing proceedings at a New York City courthouse. Four years later, with oil going for $95 a barrel, it's not so clear. The British government, citing-national security concerns, has called off an investigation into bribery of influential Saudis. Shortly after Giffen established a foothold, the president of Kazakhstan was working with Shaul Eisenberg, Marc Rich, Dick Cheney and George Soros. The illegal flow of money from the various oil companies would reach a number of banks. These same oil interests would engage March Rich and the Israeli Eisenberg Group, owned by one of the Mossad's key operatives, Shaul Eisenberg, to move the oil. Attorney General John Ashcroft did not recusal himself in the case of federal grand juries in New York and Washington investigating two additional Ashcroft donors, ExxonMobil and BP Amoco. ExxonMobil had given more money to Ashcroft's campaign. Ashcroft had quietly moved to exert control over the New York grand jury from Washington and to exercise "unusual influence" over the Washington investigations. There were also multiple reports that several high-ranking career prosecutors in both New York and Washington have raised serious objections to Ashcroft's actions and his failure to publicly recluse himself in these cases. The two grand juries had been investigating allegations that ExxonMobil and BP Amoco paid cash bribes to the president of Kazakhstan and his oil minister and that Mobil engaged in an illegal oil swap of Kazakh oil through Iran in 1997. Vice President Dick Cheney's energy task force was meeting representatives of both companies after the grand juries had been empanelled. At issue is a 25 percent stake purchased by Mobil in Kazakhstan's Tengiz oil field, following an earlier purchase of 50 percent by Chevron and an apparently desperate attempt a year later to start making money from the fields by engaging in an illegal swap with Iran as a means of getting the Tengiz oil to market. Until Sept. 11, there was only one obstacle preventing the oil companies and their related industries from building the necessary pipelines, immune from Russian influence, which would have turned the Central Asian oil into dollars -- the Taliban. ExxonMobil's role in the bribery and illegal oil swap, as well as the ensuing federal investigations, was comprehensively documented in a July 2001 New Yorker article entitled The Price of Oil by the venerable Seymour Hersh. Allegations being investigated by the New York grand jury involve felony violations (bribery) of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. The Washington, D.C. grand jury is investigating evidence that links Mobil to an illegal 1997 swap of Kazakh oil through Iran, which would constitute a felony violation of the 1996 Iran Trade Sanctions Act.
The coup began the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the beginning of the reign of Boris Yeltsin and his `family' of Russian Mafia Oligarchs, and President of Kazakhstan. In the final phase, a series of operatives assigned by President George H.W. Bush would begin the takeover of prized Russian and CIS industrial assets in oil, metals and defense. This was done by financing and managing the money-laundering for the Russian oligarchs through the Bank of New York, AEB and Riggs Bank.
A closer look at other activities leading up to these phases makes it clear that is was a U.S. orchestrated intelligence effort from the beginning. The economic war involved Gerald Corrigan of the NY Federal Reserve Bank, George Soros, an international currency speculator who was responsible for crashing the British pound a few years earlier, former Ambassador to Germany R. Mark Palmer, and Ronald Lauder-financier and heir to the Estee Lauder estate. Palmer and Lauder would lead a group of American investors in an Operation called the Central European Development Corporation, and combine forces with George Soros and the NM Rothschild Continuation Trust. This group ended up controlling Gazprom, the Russian natural gas giant, while the Riggs group ended up controlling Yukos, the oil giant. Ownership for both remains largely `hidden' today, while its front men endure the hardships of the Russian wrath by spending time in prison.Azeri-Armenian War in 1993
Bush Sr. had assigned a wide array of former Iran-Contra criminals to take a role in Azerbaijan. Initially, he sent in the covert operativesRichard Armitage and Richard Secord who worked with their old colleague from the Mossad, David Kimche, and their old arms running colleagues Adnan Kashoggi and Farhad Azima to hire, transport, and train more than 1,000 Afghan mujahideen mercenaries (aka Al Qaeda) to fight on behalf of the Azeri freedom fighters. Osama Bin Laden was reported to have been part of this mercenary force.
These investigative and legal pressures began to accumulate in 1997, and in February 1998 increasing the magnitude of exposure these bankers and government officials faced.
According to leaked documents from an intelligence file obtained through a military source in the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), on or about September 12, 1991 non-performing and unauthorized gold-backed debt instruments were used to purchase ten-year bonds. The bonds in turn were illegally employed as collateral to borrow $240 billion--120 in Japanese Yen and 120 in Deutsch Marks--exchanged for US currency under false pretenses; or counterfeit and unlawful conversion of collateral against which an unlimited amount of money could be created in derivatives and debt instruments.
The illegal transactions are also linked to the murder of a US Army Colonel Russell Hermann, who was charged with overseeing approximately 175 secret CIA bank accounts, according to the officer's wife, Mrs. V. K. Durham. During multiple interviews, Mrs. Durham said that Bush 41 and Clinton administration officials visited her husband several times in the months prior to and three days before his torture and murder on August 29, 1994. She stated that Col. Hermann believed these funds were the property of the US citizens rather than the private slush fund of the Bush circle, and protested the manner in which they were being used. Ambassador Leo Wanta has since maintained a similar stance, that the earnings from his covert operations should be public funds rather than covert slush funds used by criminal US presidents.
Durham said $240 billion in stolen currency was obtained resulting from George H. W. Bush's presidential abuse of power, when he authorized former Treasury Secretary Nicholas Brady and former Secretary of State James Baker III to make fraudulent use of theDurham Family Trust collateral without her permission. There is evidence that Colonel Hermann's and V. K. Durham's signatures were forged on a Goldman-Sachs bank account certification requesting the conversions to U.S. currency.
The money was never repaid since the ten-year bonds--purchased before September 13, 1991 using the fraudulent collateral and gold bullion as security came due on September 12, 2001--the day after the 9.11 attacks, having allegedly been underwritten and held by the trustee, Cantor-Fitzgerald bond brokerage firm . Moreover, Durham alleges that any 10-year bond payoff for notes due on 9-12-2001 would have led to additional evidence of trillions in stolen funds from the US Treasury. Besides the intelligence file leaked to Durham, other documents were obtained by Tom Flocco from whistleblower Stewart Webb's intelligence sources.
With the bonds out in the market, they sat for ten years, like a ticking time bomb. At some point, they had to be settled - or cashed in, onSeptember 11, 2001.
There were at least nine federal investigations being conducted into bank accounts related to operations. All of these investigations were initiated, in 1997-98 timeframe:
1) The Marcos Gold Hearing began in Los Angeles, in August 1997. The banks and accounts involved in that hearing, were the Swiss banks: UBS, and Bank Julius Baer.
2) The Eizenstatz Report and a public campaign waged by the Simon Wiesenthal Center launched suits against three Swiss banks.
3) The Reginald Howe suit - in which the US bullion banks were accused of dumping US Treasury gold on the market illegally. The Reginald Howe & GATA Lawsuit was filed on January 8th, 2000 naming Deutschebank (a.k.a. Deutschebank Alex Brown), US Treasury, Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve, Citibank and Chase, as defendants. Also mentioned as having non-public knowledge of the scheme are Gerald Corrigan and Barrick Gold. (The 2000 filing suggests investigations began long before.)
4) The Bank of New York money laundering scandal: the Department of Justice was under pressure to investigate accounts of multiple individuals who benefited from these transactions: Loutchansky, Marc Rich and Berezovsky (Berezovski). The FBI investigation started in the Fall of 1998, The investor lawsuit was opened in September 1999. These investigations involved accounts at Credit Suisse, Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), Dresdner Bank, Westdeutsche Landesbank and Banque Internacionale of Luxembourg.All of these individual would at some point be mentioned as playing a role in the money laundering scandal at the Bank of New York, that would ultimately be reopened in 2002, after being buried for three years by federal prosecutor Mary Jo White, a first cousin to former President George Bush.
5) The Avisma law suit was filed August 19th, 1999 naming as defendants Bank Menatep, Harvard Institute for International Development, and the Bank of New York;
6) The federal investigation of Konanykhine's European Union Bank: The Konanykhine investigation was begun by the INS in February 1999. Other banks included in that investigation would have been the European Union Bank and Bank Menatep.
7) Richard Giffen/Mobil Oil scandal - The FBI Probe began in 1999, and would have involved accounts at Credit Suisse, Bank of New York, Cayman Islands, and the Deutsche Bank (a.k.a. Deutschebank Alex Brown).,
8) Yeltsin's Union Bank of Switzerland accounts were being investigated for bribery.
9) Kevin Ingram would testify that he had advised Bob Graham in advance that the World Trade Center was to be attacked. This Deutsche Bank executive was convicted of laundering money for weapons purchases for Muslim terrorists through Pakistani agents; The Ingram investigation was begun by the FBI as early as July 1999, and involved the Deutschebank (a.k.a. Deutschebank Alex Brown). The records for some of these investigations resided in World Trade Center, Building Six, Building Seven and the North Tower. The account structure set up by the US intelligence operations was besieged by investigations from nine different directions, any one of which may have exposed the source of that funding, and traced it to its Black Eagle Fund origins. Those investigations needed to be diverted.
"Acute settlement problems with the on-the-run ten-year note led the U.S. Treasury to reopen the issue on October 4 and hold an unusual "snap" auction of new ten-year securities."
If the Federal Reserve had to cover-up the clearance of $240 Billion in covert securities, they could not let the volume of capital shrink by that much in the time of a monetary crisis. They would have had to push excess liquidity into the market, and then phase it out for a soft landing, which is exactly what appears to have happened. In about two months, the money supply was back to where it was prior to 911.
In the aftermath of September 11th, the SEC appears to have allowed the Bank of New York and the Federal Reserve to engage in securities refinancing that resulted in the American taxpayer refinancing the $240 billion originally used for the Great Ruble Scam. A review of the explanations for the actions of the Federal Reserve after September 11th exposes an amazingly complex web of analysis and speculation. The reports published by the Federal Reserve argue that the Federal Reserve's actions increasing the monetary supply by over $300 billion were justified to overcome operational difficulties in the financial sector.
A Federal Reserve report about what happened in the aftermath of the 9/11 attack, indicated that only "a few" were seriously disrupted. Ananalysis of the FED report suggests that any disruptions were essentially concentrated in one bank – the Bank of New York (BoNY). The same Bank of New York was being investigated for money laundering charges in relation to the economic pillaging of Russia by criminal oligarchs.
"At one point during the week after September 11, BoNY publicly reported to be overdue on $100 billion in payments."
The Deutschebank, which sat inside the World Trade Center and was totally decimated, reported no such account balance increase, and JP Morgan, the other of only two clearing banks which uses the same traders and communications hub, reported no such increase in its account balance. No one has publicly asked: why is it that these other two banks were not seriously disrupted, while the Bank of New York – which had no structural damage, seemed unable to operate? Understanding what was happening at the BoNY becomes critical to understanding the securities settlement issues:
GSCC and several dealers could not verify what came into and what left their custodial accounts at BoNY, they could not advise BoNY of securities they expected to receive, and they could not give BoNY instructions for delivering securities. Additionally, GSCC was unable to verify the movement of funds into and out of its account at BoNY (GSCC Important Notice GSCC068.01).
Finally, with respect to the Bank of New York operations and the level of disruption experienced on September 11th, an important element needs to be highlighted. Disruptions to the financial system were attributed to the loss of the communications hub in downtown Manhattan. The telephone network operations center (NOC) or hub was decimated when the WTC collapsed onto it. However, the BoNY Funding Transfer operations, which reportedly could not communicate with the Fed, were located in Utica, New York, and had none of its communication abilities impaired. Moreover, the four BoNY back-up datacenters were all located within 46 miles of Manhattan, and could and did deliver data on tape regularly to the Fed via courier.
• The disruptions to the U.S. financial system were not as widespread as the reports from the Federal Reserve would have the public believe, but that the public had to be made to perceive a widespread need for declaring a national financial emergency, suspending key provisions of the Federal Reserve Act and driving the `ten-year special rate' to almost zero.
• Certain key unknown figures in the Federal Reserve may have `conspired' with key unknown figures at the Bank of New York to create a situation where $240 billion in off balance sheet securities created in 1991 as part of an official covert operation to overthrow the Soviet Union, could be cleared without publicly acknowledging their existence.
• These securities, originally managed by Cantor-Fitzgerald, were cleared and settled in the aftermath of September 11th through the BoNY. The $100 billion account balance bubble reported by the Wall Street Journal as being experienced in the BoNY was the tip of a three day operation, when these securities were moved from off-balance-sheet to the balance sheet.
• By reducing the `ten-year special rate' to almost zero, the Fed structurally increased the number of refinancing (Repo) settlement fails. Under the umbrella of this artificially created statistical bump of fails, the high level of fails due to the laundering of the $240 billion was able to be processed unnoticed.
• The cover for this bubble is found in the footnotes to the BoNY annual and quarterly reports, which report that the BoNY took over $330 billion of commercial securities business from U.S. Trust between June and October of 2001, although the assets under control of U.S. Trust in 2000 were reported by two sources as $80 or $86 billion.
It is clear that the concentration in account balances at the Federal Reserve — rising more than fourteen- fold from its normal levels on the days following the terrorist attacks—was a most unusual event. If a large proportion of the balances in the banking system concentrate in one bank's account, then other banks will face, all else being equal, higher costs of making payments, or alternatively may face liquidity constraints on their borrowing, which could preclude their submission of further payments."
A key consideration is the pre-911 daily average for this balance. These balances and service-related balances for August 2001 averaged $14.65 billion per day. This makes the actual surges due to the 9/11 attack show a net impact of $352 billion on the account balance over the remainder of the week. What appears to be the case is that the Federal Reserve imbalances reported on three consecutive days in the aftermath were largely concentrated at the Bank of New York, which is reported to represent over 90% of the imbalance, suggesting the Bank had been the recipient of massive fund transfers, and unable to send out transfers.
None of the BoNY's systems failed or went non-operational. Todd Gibbons of the BoNY reported an "increase" in the volume of securities on September 11.
"The contingency site muse be able not only to accommodate normal business loads, it must be able to accommodate extreme business surges, such as we saw in the first day in the equities market. Our contingency plans had included the ability to handle a great amount of excess capacity; and we were able to handle the increase in volumes..."
However, the overall volumes for the day were 25% less than normal and one third of the volume or $400 billion came in after normal business hours in very few transactions. Overall transactions for Sept. 11th were seemingly down even more significantly than volume, but the transactions that came in after closing were extremely large, averaging in size in packages of $35 million or more. This would be consistent with a hypothesis that $240 billion of securities were being pushed surreptitiously into the money supply. Additionally, the conflicting information from the BoNY and Fed suggests the activity in the bank was different that that being reported to the public.
"August 2001, the value of Fedwire funds transfers averaged more than $1.6 trillion per day, while banks held about $15 billion on account. The value of funds sent on September 11th was $1.2 trillion, about three-fourths of the average for the benchmark period. However, unlike volume, the value of funds sent had returned to normal levels on the twelfth and was then at elevated levels for the next seven business days."
The Federal Reserve, without providing the detail required to substantiate it's claims, would have the public believe that there were widespread liquidity issues, when in fact the issues were very concentrated primarily, if not singularly, in the BoNY, which has been the subject of an ongoing major money-laundering investigation for many years.
• Allen Dulles, future Director of the CIA and boss of the following people, a principal of Bank of New York, and legal representative of Brown Brothers, Harriman.
• Henry S Morgan and Spencer Morgan. Henry and Spencer were the sons of JP Morgan, and would return from their service to manage the financial empire that would evolve from JP Morgan to `Morgan and Chase' to then to `Chase Manhattan' to finally what in 2008 was known as Chase.
• Paul Helliwell would become the primary covert operations banker for U.S. intelligence, setting up in Nassau Castle Bank and then Mercantile Bank and Trust. When Castle Bank needed to be closed, he set up Nugan Hand Bank. When the Nugan Hand Bank closed, he helped shift banking operations to Household Bank in Chicago, Illinois and to the notorious BCCI bank. His front man, and associate of Bill Donovan was General Earle Cocke.
• General Earl Cocke would be the financial advisor to every President from Truman until Cocke's death in the year 2000. Cocke was a true American hero in the classical sense: the recipient of the Silver Star, four Bronze Stars and four Purple Hearts. He was also the coordinator for the Black Eagle Fund and Project Hammer, which would be used to bring down the Soviet Union and attempt to bring Soviet oil and gas resources under the control of Western investors.
• George S Moore; future President and CEO of First National City Bank of New York, which would evolve to become Citibank. Citibank would end up with over 116,000 metric tons of the Marcos Gold.
• General George Olmsted; was another World War II hero who subsequently was responsible for distributing U.S. Military Assistance, later becoming President of a Washington DC based bank holding company known as International Bank, which took over the CIA's Mercantile Bank and Trust in the Bahamas. Under Olmsted's leadership, International Bank sold Financial General Bankshares (FGB) then known as First American, to BCCI.
• William Colby, future CIA director and lawyer for Helliwell's covert operation banks.
• William Casey, future Director of the CIA. Casey took over from Paul Helliwell the "Secret Intelligence Branch" of the OSS in Europe in 1945.
It would be Lansdale who would initiate a bond between the US intelligence organizations and the Israeli intelligence. It would be Lansdale that would set precedents for the Intelligence community to retain the services of organized crime. Lansdale hired the Italian Mafia families to wage an illegal operation against the Italian Communist party. He also hired American Mafia family heads Carlos Marcello, Santos Trafficante, Meyer Lansky, and Lucky Luciano in the US war against Fidel Castro in 1961.
Both Sasakawa and Kodama's CIA ties are a reoccurring theme in their relationship with the Moonies. In 1977, Congressman Donald Fraser launched an investigation into Moon's background. The 444-page Congressional report alleged Moonie involvement with bribery, bank fraud, kickbacks and arms sales and revealed that Reverend Moon's 20,000-member Unification Church was a creation of Korean Central Intelligence Agency (KCIA) Director Kim Chong Phil as a political tool to influence US foreign policy. The CIA was the agency primarily responsible for the founding of the KCIA.
• Sheik Kamal Adham was Chief of Saudi Intelligence.
Former CIA executive Ray S. Cline was 'consultant' to the CIA's Deak Bank, took orders from former CIA Director William Colby, and was responsible for the 10 Australian politicians on the CIA's payroll, including Bjelke Petersen, I. Sinclair, Keating, McMullen, M.Fraser, D. Anthony, K. Newman, J Carrick, B. Cowan and R. Connor.
The same equipment was installed in Australia August 1985; Japan September 1986; UK February 1987: New York 1987.
In July 1983, Parsky launches a new front company, Chase Corporation, with 25% of the stock being held through Security Pacific National Bank in Australia and 25% held in Hong Kong by Chase Manhattan. Ron Brierley and Alan Hawkins set up a 'back-door' listing to cover up true-ownership. Parsky had run CIA front companies in 1968.
Hawkins previously associated with Kashoggi when Corporate Secretary of Marac, and linked with Renouf through their stockholding in CBA Finance, which is a partner in Commercial Pacific Trust with United California Bank, Hawkins forms umbrella company with Chase Corpl, Jedi Investments and Teltherm and begins setting up a maze of cross holding companies. Brierley retains his connection through his Charter Corporation's holding in Teltherm.
Brian Mulroney was Canadian prime minister (1984-93), Barrick Gold lobbyist and director, and Bush's lieutenant on the Barrick international advisory board.
And the intrigue does not end with Fuller and Bush. In the late 1980s, Oceaneering needed to come up with some capital. A New York financial investment manager named James Marquez steered investors into stocks of Oceaneering. He also pushed for Halliburton. Marquez and his partner Samuel Israel II would later establish the Bayou Management hedge fund. In December 2006, Marquez pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit fraud with Israel and was later sentenced to 51 months in prison. In June of this year Israel faked his own suicide in New York but turned himself in to federal law enforcement last month. Israel is serving a 20-year prison sentence for investment fraud.
• Adnan Khashoggi was the international arms merchant that has supported the October Surprise and Iran-Contra deals and helped Marcos sell his gold on the market;
• Sheik Kamal Adham was Chief of Saudi Intelligence;
• Khalid bin Mahfouz was a Saudi investor in several Bush family companies, notably Harken Energy, and a 20% owner of the BCCI criminal banking enterprise.
Much later, Kashoggi and Adham would be primary investors in a Dubai base company named Oryx. Oryx, along with US investor Wally Hilliard would later be shown to have the backing of the Bush family, Jeb Bush in particular. Wally Hilliard became owner of Huffman Aviation where Mohammad Atta and several September 11 hijackers would do their flight training.
Barrick would become a quiet gold producing partner for a number of major banks, and its activities subject to an FBI investigation into gold-price-fixing. The records on this investigation were kept in the FBI office on the 23rd floor of the North Tower which was destroyed by bomb blasts shortly before the Tower collapsed on Sept. 11, 2001. The ultimate destination of the Golden Lily Treasure, and the source of the loaned gold that flooded the market for 10 years has never been officially explained.
A key player in the Marcos gold would be Banker's Trust, which was taken over by Alexander "Alex" Brown & Sons (investment bank) after Banker's Trust floundered financially on its Russian loans in the mid 1990s. These Russian loans were facilitated by Enron, starting in August of 1993, and very possibly were part of the Project Hammer (the takeover of Soviet industry). Alex Brown bank`s involvement would bring to the forefront the names of three names of individuals who would play multiple roles in this mystery: Those three individuals were Buzz Krongard, Mayo Shattuck and J Carter Beese Jr.
A.B. "Buzz" Krongard is reported as the mentor of Beese and Shattuck from their years together at Alex Brown. Additionally, he managed the merger between Bankers Trust and Deutschebank Alex Brown. Bankers Trust, Zurich was a key Marcos gold holder. Krongard would move on to become Chairman of the investment bank A.B. Brown, Vice Chairman of Banker's Trust, and Executive Director of the CIA. In January 2008, Krongard resigned from the Board of Blackwater. His brother Howard simultaneously quit as State Department Inspector General, after he was exposed for blocking Blackwater investigations.
Mayo Shattuck would be reported to be the personal banker for Adnan Khashoggi and Edgar Bronfmann during their partnership at Barrick Gold. He would move on to become the CEO of Deutschebank who would resign as CEO for unexplained reasons the day after September 11, 2001 and would not be at the WTC office that day when the tower collapsed. It was his bank that was identified as the source of the illegal stock options that indicated there was insider trading on September 1, 2001.
After September 11, he would immediately move over to the firm that would replace Enron as the primary oil and gold derivatives trader – Constellation Energy.
A1991 coup against Gorbachev was engineered by KGB General Vladimir Kruchkov who reported to General Victor Cherbrikov. These two would bring a previously unknown politician, Boris Yeltsin to the forefront of Russian politics by providing 50% of Yeltsin's campaign funding. Both of these men were business partners with Robert Maxwell.. Maxwell assisted Cherbrikov in selling military weaponry to Iran and the Nicaraguan Contras during the course of the Iran Contra deals, and made hundreds of millions of dollars available to Cherbrikov's Russian banks. It had been Maxwell that initiated the dialogue about a coup with Kruchkov. In the same month as the coup, Maxwell was in Russia and received $780 million dollars from the CIA via the Israelis to pass on to General Kruchkov. Maxwell's chief U.S. connection was Senator John Tower, who was long time confidante of George H.W. Bush and participant in the October Surprise. After his Senatorial career, Tower actually worked for Maxwell on the Board of one of Maxwell's smaller publishing firms - Pergamon-Brassey.
In this operation, Maxwell was supported by a former four star general, a retired U.S. Air Force General and a retired British Major General. Senator Tower had arranged for the Israeli government to provide a $1 billion dollar loan to Maxwell in 1988, and given the generosity of US financial aid to Israel, it might be fair to argue this was a pass-through loan.
Nicholas Deák was born to a family of bankers and lawyers in a part of Transylvania that now part of Rumania, Deak was educated in Hungary, Austria, Switzerland and France and he immigrated to the US. He founded Deak & Co. a foreign exchange firm in New York in 1939. He became a senior intelligence officer in the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II. He established two o subsidiaries, Deak-Perera U.S. and a foreign commerce bank, Deak National Bank. Eventually he had 70 currency outlets throughout the world. In the gold-rush days of the late 1970s, Deak & Co. was handling 20% of U.S. retail gold sales.
Heroin was flown into Australia by CIA's Air America and trans-shipped to Onassis lieutenant in Florida, Santos Trafficante Jr, assisted by Australian Federal Bureau of Narcotics officials and coordinated by CIA officer Ray Cline. In August 18,1973, Ray Cline and Michael Hand meet in Adelaide to discuss CIA plan to establish spying operations in New Zealand.
• a universal, free health insurance system to be known as Medibank.
• Regulate the size of House of Representatives electorates to ensure one vote one value.
• Institute government overseeing of exploitation of minerals and oil.
Whitlam's foreign policy upset the CIA and the Australian Security Intelligence Organization (ASIO). Whitlam became convinced that the ASIO was plotting against him.
According to Frank Snepp, his boss, CIA officer Ted Shackley began to plot Whitlam's removal. CIA officer Ray Cline and CIA boss William Colby have both admitted that the left-wing government in Australia caused a crisis for the CIA. CIA boss James Angleton claimed that Whitlam was a Soviet agent.
The Ruppert Murdoch's press now launched a massive propaganda campaign against the Labour Party and the National Country Partywon the new election. The Shadow CIA gave Murdoch covert funds that saved his nearly bankrupt newspaper.
Kirk found out that Hunt Petroleum, drilling in the Great South Basin, had discovered a huge resource of oil comparable in size to the North Sea or Alaskan North Slope. Gas reserves alone now estimated at 30 times bigger than Kapuni and oil reserves of at least 20 billion barrels - enough for New Zealand to be self-sufficient for years. Oil companies completely hushed up these facts. To have announced a vast new oil source would probably mean a decline in world oil prices, which would not have allowed OPEC and Onassis plans for the Arabs to eventuate. N.Z. could be exploited at a later date, particularly since the North Sea operations were about to come on stream - Kirk was the last to hold out.
Bush Crime Cartel, CIA, unknown history