Antichrist | Christian Classics Ethereal Library
God's declaration of Truth
GOD HAS SHOWN MERCY. FOR THOSE WHO REJECT THAT, THERE IS ONLY THE JUSTICE AND VENGEANCE OF GOD WHICH IS ETERNAL DAMNATION.
Luke Chapter 19
The words of Our Only Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in red. 19:10 "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." 19:11 As they were hearing these things, he added and spoke a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately be manifested. 19:12 He said therefore: "a certain nobleman went into a far country, to receive for himself a kingdom and to return. 19:13 And calling his ten servants, he gave them ten pounds and said to them: Trade till I come.
19:14 But his citizens hated him and they sent an delegation after him, saying: 'We will not have this man to reign over us.'
19:15 And it came to pass that he returned, having received the kingdom: and he commanded his servants to be called, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading, 19:16 And the first came saying: 'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.'
19:17 And he said to him: 'Well done, thou good servant, because thou hast been faithful in a little, thou shalt have power over ten cities.' 19:18 And the second came, saying: 'Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.' 19:19 And he said to him: 'Be thou also over five cities.' 19:20 And another came, saying: ' Lord, behold here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin. 19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up what thou didst not lay down: and thou reapest that which thou didst not sow.' 19:22 He saith to him: 'Out of thy own mouth I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up what I laid not down and reaping that which I did not sow. 19:23 And why then didst thou not give my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have exacted it with usury?' 19:24 And he said to them that stood by: 'Take the pound away from him and give it to him that hath ten pounds.' 19:25 And they said to him: 'Lord, he hath ten pounds.' 19:26 But I say to you that to every one that hath shall be given, and he shall abound: and from him that hath not, even that which he hath shall be taken from him. 19:27 But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither and slay them in my presence." 19:28 And having said these things, he went before, going up to Jerusalem. 19:29 And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethania, unto the mount called Olivet, he sent two of his disciples, 19:30 Saying: "Go into the town which is over against you, at your entering into which you shall find the colt of an ass tied, on which no man ever hath sitten: loose it and bring it.
19:31 And if any man shall ask you: 'Why are you loosing it?' You shall say thus unto him: Because the Lord hath need of it.' " 19:32 And they that were sent went their way and found the colt standing, as he said unto them. 19:33 And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said to them: "Why are you loosing it? 19:34 But they said: "Because the Lord has need of it." 19:35 And they brought it to Jesus. And casting their cloaks over the colt, they set Jesus on it. 19:36 And as he went, they spread their cloaks upon the road. 19:37 And when he was drawing near, being now at the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole company of his disciples began to rejoice and to praise God with a loud voice, for all the miracles that they had seen, 19:38 Saying: "Blessed is he who comes as king, in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!" 19:39 And some of the Pharisees, from the crowds, said to him: "Master, rebuke thy disciples." 19:40 He said to them: "I tell you that if these keep silence, the stones will cry out." 19:41 And when he drew near, seeing the city, he wept over it, saying: 19:42 "If thou also hadst known, and that in this thy day, the things that are to thy peace: but now they are hidden from thy eyes. 19:43 For the days shall come upon thee: and thy enemies shall cast a trench about thee and compass thee round and straiten thee on every side, 19:44 And beat thee flat to the ground, and thy children who are in thee. And they shall not leave in thee a stone upon a stone: because thou hast not known the time of thy visitation."
19:45 And entering into the temple, he began to cast out them that sold therein and them that bought. 19:46 Saying to them: "It is written: My house is the house of prayer. But you have made it a den of thieves." 19:47 And he was teaching daily in the temple. And the chief priests and the scribes and the rulers of the people sought to destroy him. 19:48 And they found not what to do to him: for all the people were very attentive to hear him.
The Second Epistle of St. Paul to the Thessalonians
The day of the Lord is not to come till the man of sin be revealed. The apostle's teachings are to be observed.
2:1 And we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and of our gathering together unto him: 2:2 That you be not easily moved from your sense nor be terrified, neither by spirit nor by word nor by epistle. as sent from us, as if the day of the Lord were at hand.
Chap. 2. Ver. 2. Spirit . . . utterance. . . letter indicate three possible sources of their belief that the parousia is imminent. Spirit refers to some falsely claimed revelation, utterance may be a statement of Paul’s which was misunderstood, or wrongly attributed to him, the letter seems to be one forged in Paul’s name.2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition
Ver. 3. . . The parousia must be preceded by a great apostasy, i.e., a great religious revolt, and the advent of the man of sin, i.e., Antichrist. Son of perdition, one entirely deserving of eternal punishment.
Ver. 3. The day of the Lord will not come. These words have been inserted to complete the sentence, which in the original is elliptical. The expanded reads "Let no man deceive you by any means: for the day of the Lord will not come unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"
2:4 Who opposeth and is lifted up above all that is called God or that is worshipped, so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God.
Ver. 4. In the temple, that of Apostate Jerusalem which the full consensus of the Church Fathers declare he will rebuild - i.e. the Temple of Remphan; and in the Apostate shell of the former Christian church, which he perverts to his own worship: as the Freemasons have done to the Vatican.
Ver. 4. Antichrist will be characterized by great impiety and pride. He sits in the temple of God, etc. He will aspire to be treated as God and proclaim that he is really God.
2:5 Remember you not that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 2:6 And now you know what restrains him, that he may be revealed in his proper time.
Ver. 6. What restrains him. The Thessalonians knew the obstacle. We also know that it is Jesus Christ.
2:7 For the mystery of iniquity is already at work: only that he who is at present restraining it, does still restrain, until he is gotten out of the way.
Ver. 7. Mystery of iniquity, the evil power of Satan’s threefold prevarication and total Apostasy from God, of which Antichrist is to be the public exponent and champion. He who is at present restraining it. The obstacle is now spoken of as a person. Some point out that Michael the archangel and his heavenly army are obstacles, and this is true, which now prevent the appearance of Antichrist – but the primary obstacle is, as St. Justin Martyr teaches: Jesus Christ Himself; when the great Apostasy is complete, then in effect, Christ is “gotten out of the way.”2:8 And then that wicked one shall be revealed: whom the Lord Jesus shall kill with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: him
Ver. 8. When Christ appears in glory, He will inflict defeat and death on Antichrist by a mere word of command.2:9 Whose coming is according to the working of Satan, in all power and signs and lying wonders:
Ver. 9 – 10. By the aid of Satan Antichrist will perform prodigies which men will falsely regard as miracles, and by means of which they will be led to adopt sinful practices.2:10 And with all wicked deception to those who are perishing. For they have not received the love of truth that they might be saved. 2:11 Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying:
Ver. 11. God shall send. . .That is God shall suffer them to be deceived by lying wonders, and false miracles, in punishment of their not entertaining the love of truth.
Ver. 11. 'God sends.' God will allow their willful rejection of truth to have its natural results of spiritual blindness, impenitence and damnation. A misleading influence, or, “a delusion.” The operation of error - the Greek reads: "energian planes" or literally the energy of delusion, which is exactly and actually the fallen spirits of the devils and demons conjured by pagan religion, especially by idolatry. NOW, currently, the Assisi delusion of the Apostates, Ratzinger and Wojtyla and many others present with them, is a very real and prime example. To give oneself over to this is to invite utter and complete damnation of oneself by God.2:12 That all may be judged who have not believed the truth but have consented to iniquity. 2:13 But we ought to give thanks to God always for you, brethren, beloved of God, for that God hath chosen you firstfruits unto salvation, in sanctification of the spirit and faith of the truth:
Ver. 13. First-fruits, i.e., earliest believers in the gospel. Some manuscripts read: “from the beginning.” That is, God called them from all eternity.2:14 Whereunto also he hath called you by our gospel, unto the purchasing of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast: and hold the teachings, which you have learned, whether by word or by our epistle.
Ver. 15. Teachings, i.e., his teachings whether given orally or in writing. Concerning Apostolic teaching – the oral is included in the written at the point we have the whole New Testament complete, i.e. with the completion of St. John’s Gospel.
2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God and our Father, who hath loved us and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope in grace,2:17 Exhort your hearts and confirm you in every good work and word.
Why Does the US Government Target Innocent Citizens for Gang Stalking? | Conspiracy Theories - Why Does the US Government Target Innocent Citizens for Gang Stalking? | Conspiracy Theorie *Gang Stalking part 2:Why Does the US Government Target Innoce...2 years ago
Traditional Catholic Prayers: The Mark, the Name, the Number of the beast and the Tower of Babel = Ecumenism: Parousia of Jesus Christ Our Lord: Jews called in Christ: Original Prophecies of the Messiah changed by the Jews after Christ came - Traditional Catholic Prayers: The Mark, the Name, the Number of the beast and the Tower of Babel = Ecumenism: Parousia of Jesus Christ Our Lord: Jews calle...2 years ago
Traditional Catholic Prayers: Jesus, Mary and Joseph - Traditional Catholic Prayers: Jesus, Mary and Joseph Prayer for the Nativity Jesus Christ, radiant centre of glory, image of our God, the invisible F...2 years ago
The Return of Christ: Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Lady Mary, the Blessed Virgin Mary, at the Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ - The Return of Christ: Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Lady Mary, the Blessed Virgin Mary, at the Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Our Lord Jesus Christ...2 years ago
Traditional Catholic Prayers: LITANY OF SAINT GABRIEL - Traditional Catholic Prayers: LITANY OF SAINT GABRIEL LITANY OF SAINT GABRIEL Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy on us. Chr...2 years ago
Apostate Vatican II versus Apostolic Catholicity - Home - Apostate Vatican II versus Apostolic Catholicity - Home POPE SAINT GREGORY THE GREAT - CHURCH FATHER The Church Fathers, especially as referred to here,...5 years ago
THE FINAL TRIAL OF CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS TOGETHER – attacked by the Haburah, the Kahal, the Organized Criminal Zionist Conspiracy - THE FINAL TRIAL OF CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS TOGETHER click on picture God and His Messiah Jesus Christ our Lord – our right and duty to witness to Him: Wat...5 years ago
Traditional Catholic Prayers: Second Epistle Of Saint John the last Apostle and Evangelist Chapter 1 - Traditional Catholic Prayers: Second Epistle Of Saint John the last Apostle and Evangelist Chapter 1 *Second Epistle Of Saint John the last Apostle and Eva...5 years ago
The Book of St. John the Apostle and Evangelist of the Revelation Given Him by the Risen Lord Jesus Christ. - *The Revelation of The Lord God Jesus Christ* The Book of St. John the Apostle and Evangelist of the Revelation Given Him by the Risen Lord Jesus Christ. ...5 years ago
The First Amendment: Look up, your redemption is at hand: The return of ancient murdering lies: - The First Amendment: Look up, your redemption is at hand: The return of ancient murdering lies *Apostasy: Diabolic Apostasy of the Assisi Pan Religion Inte...6 years ago
A few words
The articles posted in the main here are from a variety of sources and perspectives, but all based on the unchangeable truth that all law comes from God, or if it is something that pretends a legalism but does not agree with God's law, then it is nothing lawful at all; the Noachide nonsense is the prime example of that which is not at all lawful. See the right side pane and below the posts at the bottom of the page for a number of sources that help shed light on this. All copyrighted sources are quoted and used for comment and education in accord with the nonprofit provisions of: Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107.
By Command of God
Eucharist in house churches Commanded by God - HE COMMANDS TO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE VATICAN WHICH HAS ALREADY BECOME TOTALLY APOSTATE AND DIABOLIC AT THIS POINT.
The Justice of God: New Testament Prayer, Psalms Hymns and Canticles, and first century Communion in full
Traditional Catholic Prayers: Office of the Hours for the Week
Go Here: The Return of Christ
And here: Parousia of Jesus Christ Our Lord
The Promise of His coming. His commands to prepare and be worthy.
Statement of what is happening in the world in connection with the Second Coming of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Nuzul i Isa and Qiyamah, the Parousia of Jesus Christ Our Lord and His judgement of all men that have ever lived.
Rv:22:7 Behold I come quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth the words of the prophecy of this book.
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Part 1 - Antichrist arises from the Apostate Jew Conspiracy through the NWO Power Centers of the Vatican, London and Washington D.C. - to rule the world from Jerusalem for only a brief moment.
The Justice of God: The AntiChrist Will Be A Jew Part 1
Antichrist | Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Antichrist | Christian Classics Ethereal Library
The Antichrist will be a Jew, though his connections, his governmental position, his sphere of dominion, will by no means confine him to the Israelitish people. It should, however, be pointed out that there is no express declaration of Scripture which says in so many words that this daring Rebel will be “a Jew;” nevertheless, the hints given are so plain, the conclusions which must be drawn from certain statements of Holy Writ are so obvious, and the requirements of the case are so inevitable, that we are forced to believe he must be a Jew. To these ‘hints’, ‘conclusions’ and ‘requirements’ we now turn.
1. In Ezek. 21:25-27 we read: “and thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more until he comes whose right it is, and I will give it him.” The dispensational place and scope of this passage, is not hard to determine. The time-mark is given in v. 25: it is “when iniquity shall have an end.” It is the End-Time which is in view, then, the End of the Age, when “the transgressors are come to the full” (Dan. 8:23 and cf. 11:36 — “Till the indignation be accomplished”). At that time Israel shall have a Prince, a Prince who is crowned (v. 26), and a Prince whose day is said to be come when “iniquity shall have an end.” Now, as to who this Prince is, there is surely no room for doubt. The only Prince whom Israel will have in that day, is the Son of Perdition, here termed their Prince because he will be masquerading as Messiah the Prince (see Dan. 9:25)! Another unmistakable mark of identification is here given, in that he is expressly denominated “thou, profane wicked Prince” — assuredly, it is the Man of Sin who is here in view, that impious one who shall “oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God.” But what should be noted particularly, is, that this profane and wicked character is here named “Prince of Israel.” He must, therefore, be of the Abrahamic stock, a Jew!
2. In Ezek. 28:2-10 a remarkable description is given us of the Antichrist under the figure of “the Prince of Tyrus,” just as in vv.12-19 we have another most striking delineation of Satan under the figure of “the king of Tyrus.” In a later chapter we hope to show that, beyond a doubt, it is the Antichrist who is in view in the first section of this chapter. There is only one thing that we would now point out from this passage: in v.10 it is said of him “Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised,” which is a very strong hint that he ought not to die the deaths of the “uncircumcised” because he belonged to the Circumcision! Should it be said that this verse cannot apply to the Antichrist because he will be destroyed by Christ Himself at His coming, the objection is very easily disposed of by a reference to Rev. 13:14, which tells of the Antichrist being wounded to death by a sword and rising from the dead — which is prior to his ultimate destruction at the hands of the Saviour.
3. In Dan. 11:36, 37 we are told, “And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers.” This passage, it is evident, refers to and describes none other than the coming Antichrist. But what we wish to call special attention to is the last sentence quoted — “The God of his fathers.” What are we to understand by this expression? Why, surely, that he is a Jew, an Israelite, and that his fathers after the flesh were Abraham, Isaac and Jacob — for such is the invariable meaning of “the fathers” throughout the Old Testament Scriptures.
4. In Matt. 12:43-45 we have another remarkable scripture which will be considered briefly, in a later section of this chapter, when we shall endeavor to show that “The Unclean Spirit” here is none other than the Son of Perdition, and that the “house” from which he goes out and into which he returns, is the Nation of Israel. If this can be established, then we have another proof that he will be a Jew, for this “house,” which is Israel, is here termed by Antichrist “my house.” Just as Solomon was of “the House of David,” so Antichrist shall be of the House of Israel.
5. In John 5:43 we have a further word which helps us to fix the nationality of this coming One. In speaking of the false messiah, the Lord Jesus referred to him as follows, “Another shall come in his own name.” In the Greek there are four different words all translated “Another” in our English versions. One of them is employed but once, and a second but five times, so these need not detain us now. The remaining two are used frequently, and with a clear distinction between them. The first “allos” signifies “another” of the same kind or genus — see Matt. 10:23; 13:24; 26:71, etc. The second, “heteros,” means “another” of a totally different kind, — see Mark 16:12; Luke 14:31; Acts 7:18; Rom. 7:23. Now the striking thing is that the word used by our Lord in John 5:43 is “allos,” another of the same genus, not “heteros,” another of a different order. Christ, the Son of Abraham, the Son of David, had presented Himself to Israel, and they rejected Him; but “another” of the same Abrahamic stock should come to them, and him they would “receive.” If the coming Antichrist were to be a Gentile, the Lord would have employed the word “heteros;” the fact that He used “allos” shows that he will be a Jew.
6. The very name “Antichrist” argues strongly his Jewish nationality. This title “Antichrist” has a double significance. It means that he will be one who shall be “opposed” to Christ, one who will be His enemy. But it also purports that he will be a mock Christ, an imitation Christ, a pro-Christ, a pseudo Christ. It intimates that he will ape Christ. He will pose as the real Messiah of Israel. In such case he must be a Jew.
7. This mock Christ will be “received” by Israel. The Jews will be deceived by Him. They will believe that he is indeed their long-expected Messiah. They will accept him as such. Proofs of this will be furnished in a later chapter. But if this pseudo Christ succeeds in palming himself off on the Jews as their true Messiah he must be a Jew, for it is unthinkable that they would be deceived by any Gentile.
Ere passing to the next point, we may add, that it was the common belief among Christians during the first four centuries A.D., that the Antichrist would come from the tribe of Dan. Whether this will be the case or no, we do not know. Gen. 49:17, 18 may have ultimate reference to this Son of Perdition. Certainly Dan is the most mysterious of all the twelve tribes.