A day that lives in infamy November 22. 1963. Dallas TX John F. Kennedy Assassinated by sneak attack act of War by rogue non-state IsraHell on the United States of America
The Justice of God: John F. Kennedy, the CIA, Ngô Đình Diệm, the Assassinations of Two Presidents, Bishop Thuc and why Sedevacantism without any return of a valid Papacy is true - Part 1 of 5
John F. Kennedy, the CIA, Ngô Đình Diệm, the Assassinations of Two Presidents, Bishop Thuc and why Sedevacantism without any return of a valid Papacy is true - Part 1 of 5
See here for Astucia on Kennedy's Assassination.
God and His Messiah Jesus Christ our Lord - our right and duty to witness to Him: Opium Lords Israel, the Golden Triangle and the Kennedy Assassination by Salvador Astucia (Dec. 2003, 2nd edition)
- 1 Opium Lords - Table of Contents
- 2 Opium Lords - Expanded TOC
- 3 Salvador Astucia's Online Books
- 4 INTRODUCTION
- 5 PART I: THE ASSASSINATION - Chapter 1: The Media...
- 6 Chapter 2: Inside Parkland Memorial Hospital
- 7 PART II: THE CONSPIRACY - Chapter 3: The Importa...
- 8 Chapter 4: Louis M. Bloomfield, the Assassinatio...
- 9 Chapter 5: The French-Corsican-Latin Connection
- 10 Chapter 6: Other Garrison Findings
- 11 Chapter 7: Proving Conspiracy
- 12 Chapter 8: Power Brokers
- 13 PART III: THE SUCCESSORS, JOHNSON & NIXON - Cha...
- 14 Chapter 10: LBJ’s "Passionate Attachment" to Is...
- 15 Chapter 11: Vietnam, Johnson’s Opium War
- 16 Chapter 12: The Nixon Administration (1969-74)
- 17 PART IV: REFLECTIONS Chapter 13: Religion and Politics
- 18 Chapter 14: Conclusion - APPENDICES - A: JFK’s...
And see: God and His Messiah Jesus Christ our Lord - our right and duty to witness to Him: Kennedy assassination (3 articles)
And: assassination of John F. Kennedy (2 articles)
Part 1 - The Standard History of the CIA's Coup against the United States ally South Vietnam's President Ngô Đình Diệm
NSARCHIV: JFK and the Diem Coup
National Security Archive JFK and the Diem Coup
JFK and the Diem Coup
by John Prados
Posted - November 5, 2003
The Two Presidents